and welcome to Sri LankaTraining.com an online training portal and trade website for Sri Lanka in association with Sri Lanka Tourism.
(*Ayubowan is the traditional Sri Lankan greeting and means "may you be blessed with long life")
This website aims to not only help you understand our wonderful island, but it aims to serve as a reference tool that you can come back to time and time again. The site is supported by a monthly newsletter so register now to receive newsletters.
(you can choose a password of your preference and click remember me so that you don't need to sign in each time.)
The training course will take approximately an hour to complete. You can stop and come back whenever you need to. Just remember to finish the quiz before logging off. It on standby for more than 30 minutes you may be logged off.
If you get stuck at any point just e-mail email@example.com
WITFM - What's in it for me? I hear you ask...
- Customers know so much about Sri Lanka, you need to know as much or more to convince them to book with you
- You will get preferential invites for events and fam trips
- We will offer quarterly prizes to all who have completed the course. The first draw to be held on the 31st March 2015 includes:
- A dinner for 2 at Sekera in Victoria worth £50
- £40 shopping voucher
- 1000 tea bags - Ceylon Tea
- A book on waterfalls of Sri Lanka
- 2 nights for 2 on full board compliments Centara Ceysands Resort Sri Lanka
- 2 return tickets to Sri Lanka compliments Sri Lankan Airlines
Bo-Ho-Mo Ee-sthu-thi (Thank you very much)
for your interest in Sri Lanka.